We will not disclose or transfer any information that is provided through this website to any company - even to our own affiliates or agents or information providers. We may, however, be requested to disclose such information following a valid written request from a law enforcement agency.
Absolutely, unconditionally and positively no spam
DIDLogic guarantees that submission of email address will not result in excessive and unwanted email contacts. Your email address data stays with DID Logic ONLY and we unconditionally guarantee that no other company, partner or even our own affiliate will ever be able to access and/or use that information for such purposes. You may, however, receive occasional service updates and announcements; we reasonably limit the number of such emails. Service notifications related to billing, expiring services, account balance and other billing/technical aspects of your subscription are excluded from this policy.
How we protect client information
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of any client information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to store and secure client information from unauthorized access and use, alteration and destruction. Our own policies and procedures have been developed to protect the confidentiality of client information and to help achieve compliance with relevant rules and regulations. We hold our employees accountable for complying with those policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
We collect, use and maintain client information only for appropriate purposes.
- We limit the collection, use and retention of client information to what we reasonably believe will help us deliver the service, to administer our business, to market our services and products, and to meet applicable laws and regulations.
We review your personal data only when we believe it will enhance the services and products we can provide to clients or for legal and routine business reasons. All other access to your personal information is restricted to valid requests from law enforcement agencies
- We DO NOT share client information with anyone, even among our own affiliates and business units.
- We DO share your identification data with vendors who are legally required to keep ID copies of clients due to regulations in their respected countries.
- We may disclose information we have about clients as required by law. For example, we may share information with regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over us or if we are required to do so by applicable law and to provide information to protect against fraud.
We comply with local and international anti-terrorist and anti-money laundering regulations.
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the law requires us to obtain, verify, and record any information that identifies each person who opens an account. Requirements may vary, however, any information we receive from you may be used for that purpose. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, email address, and sometimes physical address, as well as other information that will allow us to identify you. Under certain circumstances, we may also ask to see copies or scans of your identifying documents.