Local DID numbers, carrier direct
- Total latency on a call beats competitor solutions.
- Inbound SIP and RTP traffic streams from local IXPs.
- In many markets, wholesale DID pricing is available on a block.
- Happy callcenter agents and happy customers increase sales.
reaching jurisdictions others can't.
DID Logic delivers local telephone numbers over enterprise-grade SIP trunk connection or via PSTN forwarding. This is an integrated SS7-SIP product and, unlike other solutions, our DID numbers support inbound and outbound calls on the same local carrier connection with native Caller ID.
|Belgium||Belgium||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Brazil|
|Costa Rica||Croatia||Cyprus||Czech Republic|
|Denmark||Dominican Republic||El Salvador||Estonia|
|Moldova||United Kingdom||United States||Vietnam|
|South Africa||South Korea||Spain||Sri Lanka|
|Thailand||Trinidad & Tobago||Tunisia||Turkey|
|Uganda||Ukraine||United Kingdom||United States|
Carrier class performance with truly local RTP audio source.
- Licensed voice service model in 17 countries. Trunk will support Emergency calling, short code dialing and other local services just like a national telephone service provider.
- Scalable channel capacity to support inbound customer service lines and conference calling.
- Easy SIP trunk setup and integration with your existing Freeswitch, Asterisk, Avaya, Cisco and any other SIP based PBXes. Built-in DID Logic support in 3CX PBX (full interop).
- VoIP numbers can be ordered with metered minutes or with flat-rate channels.
- We can easily accommodate urgent install requests to handle hundreds of simultaneous inbound calls on a single DID.
- Our Exchange solution connects DID number vendors in 45 countries. In 12 countries we offer direct routing based on our own on-net coverage and facilities-based hardware.