Reliable SIP termination in the Gulf region.
DID Logic provides premium SIP termination to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Oman, Yemen and Kuwait. Experience crystal-clear quality to region's fixed and mobile networks at very competitive, carrier direct rates.
- UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait route strength - access to I-ME-WE, FLAG Alcatel-Lucent and SEA-ME-WE-4 wavelenghts enables us to route your voice via premium, direct links to the national carriers: EU to UAE/Oman out of Paris and London exchanges to Al Fujairah, Dubai, Barka and Al Seeb landings.
- Massive routing capacity to Jeddah - any volume managed, equipment on hot standby, E1 to multiple STM capable.
- Egypt, Malta, Cyprus and Turkey termination - wavelengths in sub-Mediterranean fiber, routing at Paris and Marseilles IP exchanges for direct access to incumbent carriers.
Superb call quality for outbound voice and call forwarding
DID Logic offers reliable and economic SIP termination solutions to hundreds of expatriate and local companies. Enjoy the convenience of UK phone number forwarded to UAE or Saudia Arabia mobile numbers and save on international roaming charges. We also offer callcenter solutions for highly reliable, CLI-enabled SIP termination to the Middle East. National DID numbers are available in Bahrain.
- Unlimited channels. Send 10, 100 or 10000 channels at no extra charge. Only pay for minutes.
- G711 u/a, G722 HD, GSM and G729 codecs supported, wideband codecs recommended.
- Low rates to mobile networks in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen and Bahrain.
- Premium SIP termination only - no grey routes, no economy routes. CLI enabled.
How we do it: quality Middle East termination
There are 3 main success ingridients when it comes to serving up high-capacity, premium quality termination to the Middle East, North Africa and Gulf:
- ONE: London UK connectivity for carrier agreements
- TWO: Paris and Frankfurt exchanges for fiber access
- THREE: Regional expertise and insight in the Middle East
Encrypted voice solutions
High volume customers can access VPN functionality to optimize SIP voice routing. Gateways available in Ireland, UK, France and the Netherlands.