Creating an account with DID Logic.
Explore our coverage and services. DID Logic has more local build-outs and more international voice PoPs than any other DID provider. We're happy to help you along with your onboarding milestones. Basic accounts are ready for production after initial $25 minimum top-up (after a short first-time payment verification period).
Register an account
The very first step is creating your free account with DID Logic.
- Ensure that your registration email is valid. It becomes your master username.
- Allow 'didlogic' in your mail filtering rules. Verification link will be sent.
- Enter your company details in the 'Profile' section. This information will be used to generate invoices.
- Pick a group email that reaches a larger group of individuals (such as 'operations' or 'it-purchases') so to ensure that account notifications are seen by all.
Browse through our products
You can see coverage, cost and channel capacity information by going to the main BUY screen.
- View flatrate channel capacity in your region.
- View inbound charges on toll-free numbers and MOU-based DIDs.
- View available cities.
- View call forwarding costs (if routing to PSTN).
You can top-up using PayPal and all major credit cards.
- We use Geotrust EV SSL for all data transmission.
- No financial information is stored; all data is handled on the processing bank end as encrypted tokens.
- Your very first payment will not reflect in the account instantly. A follow-up email will be sent immediately after you top-up. Please reply to it directly.