Zoiper basic setup guide
Zoiper installation and configuration instructions
Once installation is completed, you’ll need to create a new account in which to attach your existing sip account within DID Logic.
2. Run Zoiper end enter the following information:
- Your SIP User Account as the “user” from DID Logic (a 5 digit number) which will be provided to you after create a sip account or (sub account);
- Your password which you’ve created from DID Logic;
2. Enter the SIP Proxy. There are many to choose from depending on your geographical location. Log in to your DID Logic account on the web, go to SIP, on the bottom you’ll notice a list of SIP Proxy servers.
If you live in the East Coast of the US, use sip.nyc.didlogic.net . If you’re closer to the UK, use sip.uk.didlogic.net, etc.
3. Just click "Skip" on a next step.
4. And you’re done!
Click on dialpad to start making calls.
PLEASE NOTE: *** in the hostname configured must be replaced by the name of a regional proxy,