10 years of flawless service
We've been doing this for a really, really long time.
DID Logic serves many high-caliber customers who have zero tolerance for even 30 seconds of number downtime per month. Our clients include banks, aircraft manufacturers, automakers and global advertising agencies.
Reliable network, talented engineers
- We make it easy for your IT personnel to connect ported numbers to existing PBX or SBC. Over the years, we've perfected all the different migration scenarios, and our service plugs right in to your Sonus, Dialogic, 3CX, Asterisk or Skype for Business infrastructure. We register numbers in your company name. Your organization retains control and can port out at any time.
- We offer true global support with three network operations teams in Asia, Europe and US East,covering all time zones, and a fourth offsite DRL in London. Support is available 24/7 by phone or email.
- We register numbers in your company name. Your organization retains control and can port out at any time.
- DID Logic is a listed carrier member of the London Internet Exchange (LINX), NL-IX and Voice-IX (Amsterdam) and Any2Exchange (Coresite 1 Wilshire, Los Angeles). We use the same facilities that global Tier 1 telecoms use, and rent our own floor space right next to their equipment.
- No moving parts are added. Thanks to the routing power of our Exchange ecosystem, we can offer a higher level of reliability than any reseller. IP-based telecommunication networks are very complex today, but we remove all the complexity and deal with carriers on your behalf. Our Engineering team has direct visibility and top-level NOC lead access to all upstream carriers, saving your IT team time and effort.